A company with BizPass seal indicates that, by the authentication and verification of Global-Authentication, the company has been registered at the local business institution and the contact person has the authority to represent it.
- Global-Authentication includes :
Authentication of corporate information :
Country, company name, company address, company telephone, company fax, industry, bank reference, representative/CEO, license number, year established, etc.
Verification of management information :
Contact name, job title, department, e-mail, etc.
- Process of Global-Authentication certification :
- Asian Company Profiles Ltd. will ask for business license and power of attorney from business owners according to its basic company information provided online.
- Based upon all the documents received, strict verification will be carried out through local business authorities for exact company registration details. Verification will not be granted if the company in question has closed down or registration expires.
- Asian Company Profiles Ltd. will make sure that company details from local business authority should be exactly the same with those provided by clients through faxes. Any inconformity will spur non-issue of verifications.
- BizPass Sign :
- BizPass will be awarded to company that has been verified and BizPass icons will be placed as shown below: